Call for Presentations
Texas MGMA 2013 Annual Meeting
April 24-26, 2013
Texas MGMA is soliciting breakout session proposals to be considered for the 2013 Annual Meeting, to be held April 24-26, 2013, in Dallas, Texas. This is an opportunity to share effective models, policies and information and provide your colleagues with insights and best practices addressing health care administration.
Texas MGMA is seeking a variety of speakers to present a 60-minutes session on numerous topics that will offer timely and innovative solutions to practice management issues. Presentations submitted must fall under one of the eight knowledge domains of the MGMA-ACMPE Body of Knowledge:
- Business Operations
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Management
- Organizational Governance
- Patient Care Systems
- Quality Management
- Risk Management
Practice providers are strongly encouraged to submit a proposal - industry parters are REQUIRED to team-up with a practice provider in order to be considered. All speakers must agree to the contractual terms and conditions as set forth in the submission process. Submissions will be disqualified automatically if any evidence exists of promoting a product or service. The deadline to submit your proposal is November 7, 2012.
Presentation Submission Information and General Instructions
- Submissions must contain all of the following items:
• Demographic and contact information for the primary speaker and any co-presenters
• Session title, limited to 80 characters (approximately ten words)
• Abstract, describing the session and what attendees will learn, limited to 800 characters (approximately 100 words)
• Three learning objectives, describing measurable outcomes, each one limited to 80 characters (approximately ten words each
- Submissions must be received no later than November 7, 2012
- Only electronic abstracts will be accepted, paper submissions will not be accepted. Please click here to submit a breakout session.
- Sessions are 60 minutes in length
- Notification of acceptance will be sent out in early-January
Thank you for your interest in sharing your knowledge with your colleagues. We look forward to reviewing your submission and hope to see you in Dallas in 2013.
Click here to submit a breakout session.